WordPress was a bit confusing to me at first, but I never give up so I continue learning more and more every day to make myself become an expertise in the field of Social Marketing and Blog Design. I’m proud of myself for learning as much as I have thusfar.
One obstacle that I came across was “how to delete or remove themes” once they were downloaded into my WordPress Blog account.
Some of the answers that I found online did not make sense to me so I’m going to try my best and explain it to you what I came figured out myself and what helped me.
Hopefully, during your wonderful search you may come across my instructions and you may master what I have now mastered and I’m almost sure I am freeing up some space on my server that I can use for other things.
Here are the steps:
- Go to your web/blog hosting company
- Log in
- Go to your File Manager Account
- Look for the file that has ‘www’
- Click wp-content
- click wp-themes (here you will find a long list of themes)
- go back to your Word Press Site and click on (Appearance, themes,)
- Look for your themes that you no longer want listed
- go back to your hosting company File Manager
- Delete the theme names you no longer need
That’s it. Looks like 10 Simple Steps and now you have freed up some space to put other files. I will be making a video providing step by step information, but for now. I hope this makes sense.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I’m always online so I will answer you pretty quickly.