Take me to California, Florida, Cancun, Paris, Texas, or Fiji. I don’t care, I am a travel buff and I love exploration.
The world is my oyster and I’m going to take a bite.
Now that I’m older, I enjoy traveling much more than I did years ago. Maybe it’s because our kids/young adults are older and can fin for themselves. Travel is more exciting whwn your not packing a carseat, and trying to warm up a bottle on the Go.
Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love babies and kids, but I’m just keeping it real.
Travel is a little more challenging when you have an extra person to carry around.
I look forward to our next vacation destination.
Whether it’s a staycation or vacation, traveling can be easy and headache free.
While increasing my travel experience, I have learned a lot through my own personal journeys.
c’est la vie. Right?
I have a specific travel suitcase in which I never unpack. There are specific items I know I will need every trip, so I keep those items packed and ready to go in my suitcase.
Ten things to always leave packed in your suitcase
- two plastic grocery bags (for soiled clothes). This way you won’t mix your soiled clothes with your clean clothes. When you return home from your trip simply take out the plastic bag of soiled clothes and dump them into the wash and recycle the bag again.
- sandwich bag containing: hair ties, safety pins, bandaids, Q-tips, cotton swabs, nail clippers, etc
- extra bar of soap or shower gel (because hotel soap never lasts)
- Body lotion or liquid soap
- Extension cord ( in case the hotel outlets are few or too far away)
- Travel size Shampoo/conditoner
By keeping these items packed, it has saves time and best of all, I never forget important necessities at home.
Bring prepared for my next adventure is top priority to me.
Do you keep a bag packed at all times? If so, what items are most important to you?